Sin Htauk Beach near Dawei, Myanmar
A stroke of good fortune of nature has created this paradise.
If you wanted to design a perfect place for a bungalow resort, then something like Sin Htauk Beach would be created.
- Perfect, west-facing, crescent-shaped bay. Sunset!
- Surrounded on the left and right by hills. Hiking!
- No road to the beach, hard to reach. Quietness!
- Green rainforest and mangroves all around. Pure nature!
- Slightly increased place for bungalows in the second row. Ocean View!
- No stones or mud in the water for 1km, no risk of injury. Night swimming!
- On both sides of the bay are corals. Snorkeling!
- After 5 minutes walking you are already at the next deserted, endless beach.
The crystal clear water has more than 25 degrees and gleams between azure and jade-green depending on the position of the sun.
The waves set the tone of Sin Htauk Beach Bungalows.
If you take a few steps into the jungle, tropical birds determine the soundscape.
During the tides the beach width changed, but even at high tide it has wide of 50m.